NSC Congress & Expo will feature the Top 10 Speakers from 2016 at this year’s event. Using the attendee feedback forms from previous years, the NSC was able to identify the speakers who were most appreciated by their audiences and received the best evaluation scores. We are extremely proud to share that two of our own SafeStart consultants, Jack Jackson and Tim Page-Bottorff, are included on this list!
Jack Jackson understands safety and uses this knowledge and experience in his informative and engaging presentations. He has an undeniable presence and he’s a gifted and motivational presenter. Jack’s approach and original style leave the audiences with a new outlook on safety. Here are some things attendees at his sessions said:
- “He was on our top 20 of highly attended sessions’ list drawing 150+. His hard hitting approach makes it pertinent for use with all types of groups. I highly recommend his use as a presenter at your future conference.”
- “He is a great trainer and everyone here enjoyed his presentations.”
- “By far the best safety program I attended.”
Tim Page-Bottorff has a passion for safety which makes him a compelling and inspirational speaker. His enthusiasm and humor engage audiences and make his presentations not only educational but also engaging. Here are some things attendees at his sessions said:
- “Tim, your presentation was the best one I attended. You really have an art of captivating an audience and making them laugh. Great job!”
- “You’ve got the BEST safety class that I’ve attended in over thirty years! Keep up the great work!!”
- “We have to bring you back, this was incredible!”
Jack and Tim will both be speaking at this year’s NSC Congress & Expo. Jack will present a session entitled Ten Feet Tall and Bullet Proof (session 84) on September 26 at 3:30 p.m. during which he will discuss the common and mistaken belief that bad things only happen to other people. He will also explore the question why people think they are “safe enough”.
Tim will be presenting a session entitled Humor in Safety: From Blah Blah Blah to Ha Ha Aha! (session 76) on September 26 at 2:15 p.m. He will show his audiences how to make safety training memorable and engaging through the use of humor, and several other techniques, to ensure that the training participants are motivated and retain the information. But if you can’t attend the NSC, or will miss Tim’s amazing session, he has recorded a version of it as an on demand webinar you can watch online.
Better yet, catch them both together when they conduct a professional development seminar on September 28 from 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m. entitled: You Can be a Better Edutainer: Combining Education and Entertainment (session 218).