Re-thinking Back Injuries
Protections against back injuries requires a lot more than a back belt and 15 minutes of instruction on safe lifting techniques.
It takes a full understanding of:
- the scale of this problem (frequency, severity, direct and indirect costs)
- the physical and behavioral factors causing back injuries
- the types of lifting aids that work and don’t work
- the habits and skills needed to make good lifting decisions every time
- how to get people to work on back injury prevention
It’s to re-think how you deal with back pain in the workforce. Fill in your information below to download the free guide on preventing back injuries.
Fields marked with are required.